Warning: include(/home/magesekw.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eisemang/public_html/apitone.com/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 1
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/magesekw.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear;.:/home/eisemang/public_html/apitone.com') in /home/eisemang/public_html/apitone.com/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 1
How can i tease my hair like these people? [pics included?
ok im rele into the scene look, but idk how to tease my hair and want to learn please help=] please dont tell me to be myself cause i am. o yea is there anyway i can darken my hair without dying it?
please and thank you=]
Scene hair is radd
Rule #1: Focus on the crown. Teasing at your crown -- rather than all over -- will give you just the right amount of volume.
Rule #2: Skip the comb. Stylists recommend using a flat-backed brush instead of a comb, the brushes are easier on your locks.
Rule #3: Get creative. Curl your hair in rollers, slick hair back in a low ponytail or pull a headband into place. I also love it when a basic curled hair has oomph from teased hair.
If you wish to try back combing or teasing your hair at home, follow the steps listed below:
1. Begin by making sure that super curly or wavy tresses are flat ironed or blow dried straight.
Although curls and waves will create major height and volume, they will also have a tendency to be more easily damaged. Avoid backcombing hair that has any natural texture without first straightening to prevent excessive tangling.
2. If hair is flat ironed before it is backcombed, be sure that the strands are 100% cool before teasing. Strands that are still warm or hot will break or rip easier.
3. Begin by using a soft boar’s head brush or similar natural bristle brush to make sure that all knots and tangles are completely removed from all strands before backcombing.
Never backcomb strands that are not first detangled completely.
4. Using a rattail or metal comb or teasing brush, part off a section of hair from the rest of the strands. Clip the remaining hair out of the way.
5. Using your hands in conjunction with a comb or brush, gather a small section of hair approximately 1-2 inches in thickness.
Note: Use smaller strands for tighter results or larger strands for looser results.
6. Hold the ends of the new section straight up and out from the scalp with one hand. In essence you will be backcombing your strands in the opposite direction from its natural growth pattern.
7. With the other hand, run the comb down the length of the hair from the end towards the base of the scalp in short, sharp and uniform strokes.
8. If you don't achieve enough teased hair or height in the first pass, repeat the process until the hair has the right fullness, height and texture.
9. Spray newly teased sections with a firm hold hairspray. Repeat after each new section is created.
10. Once the first section is completely teased, pick up the next section of hair and repeat the process until all of the desired sections of hair have been completely backcombed.
11. Select a firm hairspray to completely spray all of the teased hair when the backcombing is complete.
12. Using both hands carefully smooth the teased hair back in the opposite direction making sure there is a lot of height in the desired area of the hair.
Once you get the hang of teasing your strands, you will be able to do it quickly and efficiently.
Since teased hair can sometimes look rough around the edges, consider using a shine serum like Phyto's PhyoLisse, Rene Furterer's Spray Gloss or Robert Hallowell's Love That Shine Drops.
Apply the shine serum or spray of choice to the palms of your hands. Rub the product into the palms and then lightly glide over the top of the teased style to add instant shimmer and shine and remove any roughness.
Spray well with hairspray like Phytolaque or Jessica Simpson’s favorite Phytolaque Soie made with real silk that adds a soft sheen to the final look and will also help soften the overall finish.
And use TONS of hairspray :]
Find Roller Slick On eBay Below:
SHIMANO TALLUS ROLLER SLICK BUTT TROLLING FISHING ROD 59 Medium Heavy
SHIMANO TALLUS ROLLER SLICK BUTT TROLLING FISHING ROD 59 Heavy
SHIMANO TALLUS ROLLER SLICK BUTT TROLLING FISHING ROD 59 X Heavy
SHIMANO TALLUS ROLLER SLICK BUTT TROLLING FISHING ROD 59 XX Heavy
Shimano Tallus TLC59XHRS Slick Butt Roller Rod Black
TALLUS CONVENTIONAL BLUE WATER ROD ROLLER SLICK BUTT TLC59HRSBLA
TALLUS CONVENTIONAL BLUE WATER ROD ROLLER SLICK BUTT TLC59MHRSBLA
TALLUS CONVENTIONAL BLUE WATER ROD ROLLER SLICK BUTT TLC59XHRSBLA
TALLUS CONVENTIONAL BLUE WATER ROD ROLLER SLICK BUTT TLC59XXHRSBLA
Recently Purchased Roller Slick:
tallus conventional blue water rod roller slick butt tlc59xxhrsbla, tallus conventional blue water rod roller slick butt tlc59xhrsbla, tallus conventional blue water rod roller slick butt tlc59mhrsbla, tallus conventional blue water rod roller slick butt tlc59hrsbla, shimano tallus roller slick butt trolling fishing rod 59 xxheavy, shimano tallus roller slick butt trolling fishing rod 59 xheavy, shimano tallus roller slick butt trolling fishing rod 59 heavy, shimano tallus roller slick butt trolling fishing rod 59 medium heavy, shimano tallus tlc59xhrs slick butt roller rod black